So, upon making the life altering decision to quit my job, give up my apartment, sell all of my worldly possessions and travel for the foreseeable future, I needed to make some pretty big decisions on how to actually accomplish this.
Over the next few blog entries, I’ll try to cover the myriad questions that require answering and decisions that need to be made when making such a monumental change in lifestyle.
These will include:
- How I plan earn an income to support this new location independence.
- Legal and tax implications of essentially being homeless on a world stage.
- Stuff. What to do with all your stuff.
- Stuff. What stuff do you need on the road?
- Medical and security issues.
- Parenting from afar.
- Where? When? How?